1. Open year-round
2. City Water- on or about April 15th, Off on or about October 15th, both dates depend on the weather!!
3. City Sewer
4. Lodge Lower Level open 24/7 with restrooms & showers
5. 9 Guest Sites for Rent with Electric, Sewer & Water hook ups
6. 600 ft of Mirror Lake frontage:
a. Reached by private access stairs and nature trails
b. No wake- amazing for canoeing, kayaking, pontoon boating, fish
c. Canoe racks & pier space rentals for boats
7. Boat, Trailer & Storage lots for rent
8. Conveniently Located Close to:
a. Mirror Lake State Park
b. Wisconsin Dells water parks
e. Public hunting ground
f. Area attractions
9. Arcade Game Room
10. Large swimming pool w/ adult swim from 4p to 6p daily
11. Kiddie pool
12. Nature/Hiking trails throughout the camp
13. Gated Property
14. Laundry facilities on site (April thru October)
15. Small convenience store in office:
d. camping essentials
e. firewood sold on site
How does it work?
All of the prices shown on Camp Delton Club's sales web page include the membership.
The estimated annual fees for 2020 total $1,440.00 as follows:
1. Membership Dues: $1060
2. Capital Improvement Project Assessment: $380
*When you buy, these fees are typically prorated for the remainder of the year.
What do my membership dues pay for?
- City water and sewer
- Real estate taxes
- Employee Payroll
- Pool operating costs
- Building & Grounds maintenance- including Mowing (where possible) and snow plowing/removal
- Campground insurance
- Office expenses
- Camp Utilities
What's not covered?
- Electricity… members pay their electric bill directly to Alliant Energy
- Personal Property Tax. Members may have personal property tax on their deck, shed or add-a-room. Taxes vary from $30 to around $150 annually and are billed by the Village of Lake Delton, in December
- Satellite TV/Cable/Personal Wifi
- Insurance on your personal property: park model/camper, boats, etc.
- General maintenance of your site